Cycling is a fun activity and when you include someone as your partner for cycling adventure, cycling experience just becomes better. The Kent Giordano Viaggio Tandem Road Bike is crafted out of lightweight aluminum and is provided with curved handlebars, side alloy pull brakes, ST2300 Shimano pull brakes and 700 cc wheels. The neat and clean design makes it a lithe and light bike.
The 24 speed Shimano drivetrain can give gears for any terrain and the integrated STI shifters allow braking and lightning fast shifting from the same position. The side alloy brakes are designed to be very smooth and responsive to ensure that the bike halts wherever needed, whenever needed. The beautiful white pearl paint finish gives it a very attractive look. All these are provided in a very affordable package that is not going to break your bank account.
Kent Giordano Viaggio Tandem Road Bike Features and Specifications
- The frame is made of 7005 custom-designed aluminum.
- The front frame measures 20” and the rear frame measures 16”
- The bike comes with CS-9217 700c steel painted fork.
- The geometry of the bike includes 28” rear stand over and 31” front stand over with 21” long top tube
- The bike comes with 300mm SP-233 alloy silver seat post and velo saddles.
- The bike features 700 x 32 black touring tires with silver line.
- Brass nipples, 700c alloy high profile V rims form the wheels of the bike.
- Resin body VP-990S pedals, steel made VP-B33 bottom bracket and KMC Z51 chain are other important features of the bike.
- The crank set includes steel black A106PP40T, 28/38/48 x 170mm alloy made silver crank
- Shimano RD TX51D is used as rear derailleur and Shimano FD M191 is used as front derailleur.
- The bike uses 8-speed, Shimano CS HD30 11-30 freewheel and shifters integrated Shimano STI brake levers are used in this bike.
- 8-Speed Shimano ST2300 STI shifters are used for gear.
- The bike comes with a black VP-H692W Headset and a silver colored 100mm x 7-degree alloy stem that is made of HL alloy.
- The bike also features HL-DR-8BW alloy 430mm handlebars that are black in color.
- Because the bike is made of aluminum, it weighs a modest 42.5 pounds.
Kent Giordano Viaggio Tandem Road Bike Reviews
One customer who bought this bike was very happy with everything except for the brakes that he reported to be a little weak. However, he mentioned that everything else was just perfect with perfect factory assembly, high quality finish and welding. He was just required to make some initial adjustments that every bike needs and the bike turned out to be a perfect buy!
Another customer who bought the bike was also happy about the weight and overall quality. He said that he had to manually remove tires and rims to get rid of the aluminum debris, which is the major reason why many people end up with flats. He too made initial adjustments as required by any bike. He asked everyone else to actually ignore the problems of brakes, flats and broken spokes because these things generally happen during transit and that Giordano has addressed most of the issues.